Home monitoring can be added to this system at any time, for a very reasonable additional monthly cost.
In our opinion the best system currently on the market is the Smart System PowerMaxPro
Advanced home security for the Broadband Era, PowerMaxPro is an all-in-one wireless home security system that brings a new level of versatility and connectivity to the world of home security. It lets homeowners view and control their homes from anywhere via any web browser or mobile phone, delivering ease of use and reliability, in an elegant and contemporary design.
The PowerMaxPro delivers exceptionally robust performance, starting with a fast and easy installation and setup. With its built-in PSTN communicator and X-10 home control interface and the ability to add internal GSM/GPRS or Broadband IP communications modules, it offers users outstanding flexibility: homeowners can select the home security system that matches their requirements and budget. Plus, service providers gain the perfect platform for offering web-based security solutions.
Adding the unique internal PowerLink module turns PowerMaxPro into a fully managed web-based security and home control solution. This solution includes real-time camera surveillance and home control, alarm time image verification, mobile phone and email event notifications, and much more. Homeowners can be logged in to the system via any web browser with the icon-based keypad and audio/visual system status notifications.
- High-end, modular design
- Self-contained; no need for external boxes
- Multiple optional built-in modules
- Internal PowerLink module enables camera connectivity for real-time viewing and system operation
- Internal GSM/GPRS communicator
- Internal Broadband IP communicator
- Internal RFID (proximity tag) reader
- External voice box
- Integral X-10 interface for home management – alarms, lights, home appliances control
- Supports up to 3 partitions and multiple common areas (optional)
- Event reporting to: monitoring stations, pagers, SMS messages, e-mail, web applications, mobile phones, landline phones
- Two-way PowerCode™ RF system with diversity antenna enables support for Visonic’s two-way sirens and two-way keyfobs for instant feedback from the system
- Internal or external power supply
- Elder care application
- LCD-based user interface
- 28 wireless zones with additional two hardwired ports, one 12v hardwired siren port and 1 PGM port for full coverage of connectivity options
- Up to 72 hours battery backup
- Supports 8 user codes
- Full compliance with most international standards including FCC, EN50131 Grade 2 and more.